Expert or beginner scuba diver? You can't miss this unique experience at the discovery of the marine flora and fauna into a friendly and safe environment.
Meeting point Castellammare del Golfo's Harbor
When Every day at 08:15 am
Duration 4 h
Once at the harbor you will embark to reach the diving points along the wonderful coast of Castellammare del Golfo and the nature-oriented reserve of Lo Zingaro.
During the diving, you will visit the wreck of Capua, a second world war merchant ship laid on a depth of 35 mt, the cave of Ficarella inside which you can remove your air supplier and hear the sound of the sea against the rock.
Morays, congers, and multicolor sea fans will accompany you in this unforgettable experience.
ABOUT THE ACTIVITY:
- Diving equipment test
- Short briefing
- Departure from the harbor to reach the first diving point
- Change of the scuba tank before the second immersion
WHAT TO BRING:
- Beach towels
- Scuba diving license
- You must have a scuba diving license.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Not suitable for those you must take an airplane in the next 12 hours.
- Not suitable for cardiophatic or people affected by serious diseases.
- Minimum age required 10
- The test of the diving equipment will be done the afternoon before the excursion
- Diving point and duration can change according to the depth of the diving areas and the group size.
INCLUDES/ DOESN'T INCLUDE:
► Expert sub guide
► Diving equipment
► Bottled water
x Transfer from/to the harbor
x Snack and beverage