"Discovering the places that changed the history of Italy".
Full day excursion with licensed tour guide who will take you through the history of Garibaldi's expedition of the thousand.
|Luogo di incontro||Pick-up in hotel (area: Balestrate -C.mmare del Golfo/Alcamo/Calatafimi Segesta)|
|Quando||Lunedì e Mercoledì 08H30|
Visit of Marsala, city of the landing of the thousand of Garibaldi, you will admire its monumental gates and its elegant old town embellished by the beautiful cathedral.
Transfer to Salemi, proclaimed the first capital of Italy by Garibaldi, visit its historic center dominated by the Norman Swabian Castle and the ruins of its former mother church.
Visit the national monument of the Roman Cemetery, imperishable memory of the battle of Calatafimi, fought by the Bourbon troops and Garibaldi's thousand.
- You will visit the city of Marsala
- You will visit Salemi, the first capital of Italy
- You will visit the national monument of "Pianto Romano" in the territory of Calatafimi
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Entrance fees Roman Cry:
- Adults € 3,00 Reduced (11-18 years old and over 65): 1,50 euro
- Free entrance for disabled people and accompanying person; Children: from 0 to 10 years old
INCLUDE / NON INCLUDE
|►||Guida turistica autorizzata|
|►||Trasporto in minivan|
|X||Ingressi nei musei e/o monumenti|